Hi-Tec Invada II Low Junior Hiking Shoes (Kids')
Hi Tec Invada II Low Junior hiking shoes feature a steel shank for rigidity, a breathable upper, and a soft padded collar. A moisture-wicking lining and breathable suede and nylon upper help keep kids' feet dry and comfortable. The steel shank gives them the support they need to cover any terrain. And the durable carbon rubber outsole means that these shoes will probably outlast their fit, making them a shoe-in for a great hand-me-down.
- Suede and nylon upper is breathable
- Moisture-wicking lining moves moisture away from the skin
- Soft padded collar ensures a comfortable, snug fit
- Steel shank for rigidity and support in unpredictable terrain
- Carbon rubber outsole is durable