Hestra Heli Mitt (Women's)
The Hestra Heli Mitt is the full-mitten sister of the Heli 3-Finger. This warm womenâ€™s ski mitten is made with a specially designed HESTRA Triton waterproof and windproof nylon fabric, and breathable goat leather outer construction. These mittens are also complete with grip detailing and a Velcro closure to keep any stray powder out. The Heli Mitten is breathable, waterproof, and windproof, and a stylish essential for braving the mountain this winter.
- HESTRA Triton nylon fabric is breathable, waterproof, and windproof
- Goat leather palm enhanced breathability and grip
- Quallofill insulation has thermal air pockets for enhanced warming
- Removable Bemberg polyester lining for soft extra layer warmth
- Velcro closure to keep powder from sneaking in
Questions and Answers
Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"Do these mittens have a goggle wipe?"
1 Answers |
Question by Larry J on 1/14/2012 - 9:16 pm
"No, unfortunately these mitts do not have a specific goggle wipe."
Answer by Martha (Peter Glenn Staff) on 1/17/2012 - 4:06 pm
"Does thinner bemberg has divisions for the fingers? Thanks "
1 Answers |
Question by on 4/16/2012 - 6:41 pm
"There are no individual finger placements inside of the glove. It is a true mitten."
Answer by Sarah (Peter Glenn Staff) on 4/17/2012 - 10:08 am
There are no reviews yet for this product.