Hestra Heli Glove (Men's)
The Hestra Heli Glove is the Cadillac of ski gloves stocked with all the extra features. If you ski in cold conditions or in deep snow the Heli has just what you need in its fiberfill insulation and extra-long gauntlet. You can cinch the cuff with the drawcord to keep out snow and put the removable insulated liner in and out depending on the conditions. The Heli has ascended Everest 6 times, so you know it's warm. Hestra also makes glove-less adjustments really easy with the Helis. If you use the Velcro handcuffs to attach them to your arms you can just pull them off and let go; they'll hang securely from your wrists while you make necessary adjustments.
- Hestra Triton waterproof and windproof fabric
- Breathable synthetic and Army leather materials
- Removable liner glove insulated with warm fiberfill
- Extra-long cuff cinches to seal out cold air
- Handcuffs attach to wrist for safe keeping
- Eagle grip for grabbing on tight