Helly Hansen Velocity Insulated Ski Jacket (Women's)
- Fit: SlimxFitChoose the right fit!
Slim: These garments fit close through the body or legs for a sleek, sexy, or athletic look.
Relaxed: Also known as "regular," these garments fit just right, not too baggy or not too slim.
Loose: Also known as baggy, loose-fitting garments allow for ultra-free body movement.
- Warmth: 7/10xWarmthOur warmth rating comes from a combination of the insulation type and thickness or weight of the insulation, and how this combined with the garment design affects heat loss and your overall warmth.
Items with higher ratings will be warmer, and will offer you more protection in colder temperatures.
- Waterproofing: 8/10xWaterproofingOur waterproof rating is based on the fabric's waterproof rating, and how well the overall construction prevents water seepage.
Items with lower ratings are water-repellent, and good for light-snow conditions. Items with higher ratings will be more waterproof, and can protect you in wetter conditions.
The Helly Hansen Velocity Insulated Ski Jacket has clean styling and aggressive technology. Helly Hansen used the best synthetic insulation available, PrimaLoft, to keep you extremely warm while you ski. You don't need a lot of PrimaLoft to stay warm, so the Velocity Jacket still feels lightweight and low-profile, and has a great fit. The style is relaxed, but not too loose. There are loads of features like waterproof fabric, plenty of pockets, vents, and a powder skirt.
- Fabric Rating: 18K Waterproof / 19K Breathable
- Shell Material: 100% polyamide fabric
- Insulation: 100g PrimaLoft insulation
- Fit: Regular Fit is relaxed, but not too loose
- Fully seam sealed to prevent moisture from seeping inside
- RECCOÂ® Avalanche Rescue reflector
- PrimaLoft insulation is low-profile and very thermally efficient
- Underarm vents open to release excess heat
- Articulated elbows for freedom of movement
- Powder skirt keeps snow from getting up inside jacket
- Removable hood for weather protection
- Pass pocket keeps season pass secure
- Multiple internal and external pockets hold gear
Questions and Answers
Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"What is the length for this jacket?"
1 Answers |
Question by Windmill on 3/6/2013 - 9:01 am
"The centerfront measures 23.5" and the centerback measures 27". These measurements were taken from the neck line down, not including the collar. "
Answer by Sarah (Peter Glenn Staff) on 3/6/2013 - 10:51 am
There are no reviews yet for this product.