Helly Hansen Stratten Insulated Ski Jacket (Women's)
For the Stratten Ski Jacket Helly Hansen took their classic design and added extra style details. It's still the same highly-technical ski coat that you've come to count on, and it shows as soon as you look at the stats. Helly used PrimaLoft insulation which provides loads of warmth without making you feel bulky. The fabric is also reliably waterproof and the seams are fully sealed. The Stratten Jacket has all the extras too; this style boasts great features like a detachable and adjustable hood, conveniently placed pockets, articulated elbows, and zippered ventilation.
- Fabric Rating: 14K Waterproof / 18K Breathable
- Shell Material: 100% Polyamide Helly Tech PERFORMANCE fabric
- 100g WarmCore by PrimaLoft insulation
- Fully sealed seams to prevent moisture from seeping inside
- Zippered vents open to release excess heat
- Detachable hood with adjustable feature for weather protection
- Exterior, internal, and ski pass pockets to hold all your essentials
- Snap-off powder skirt prevents snow from getting up inside
- Adjustable cuffs fit around gloves to keep out snow
- RECCOÂ® Avalanche Rescue reflector
Questions and Answers
There are no reviews yet for this product.