Slim: These garments fit close through the body or legs for a sleek, sexy, or athletic look.
8 - 10: Great for heavy snow, offers total protection, good for prolonged periods in wet or heavy snow.
5 - 7: Great for temperatures 15°-30°F.
The Helly Hansen Stoneham Ski Jacket boasts a 20K waterproof rating so you know you don't have to hit the lodge when it really starts to snow. The seams are sealed too, so if you also want to ski in wet April conditions, it's all good. With 80g of PrimaLoft insulation you get a lot of versatility. Layer up in the heart of winter and you'll be perfect. Get rid of some of those layers in the spring and you'll be comfy then too. With added features like a detachable hood, articulated arms and elbows, and zippered vents, this technical men's ski jacket will keep you in top condition every time you brave the elements.
- Fabric Rating: 20K Waterproof / 20K Breathable
- Shell Material: 100% Polyester Helly Tech PROFESSIONAL fabric
- Insulation: 80 g PrimaLoft insulation
- Fully sealed seams prevent moisture from seeping inside
- Articulated arms and elbows for better maneuverability
- Zip-away powder skirt prevents snow from coming up inside
- Zippered vents open to release excess heat
- Detachable hood with adjustable capabilities for weather protection
- Helmet-compatible hood fits over helmet to protect from the elements
- Helmet-compatible hood fits over helmet to protect from wind chills
- 2-way stretch provides extra ease of motion
- Exterior, internal, and ski pass pockets to hold all your essentials
- Adjustable cuffs fit around glove to keep out snow
- Inner wrist cuffs fit close to keep out cold air
- RECCO® Avalanche Rescue reflector
Questions and Answers
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
The service was excellent and my Helly Hansen jacket arrived in good order & in good time. I am very happy with my order, the size is right for me and it has everything I wanted in a ski jacket. I can't wait to get out and try it on the slopes.