Helly Hansen Stoneham Insulated Ski Jacket (Men's)
The Helly Hansen Stoneham Ski Jacket boasts a 20K waterproof rating so you know you don't have to hit the lodge when it really starts to snow. The seams are sealed too, so if you also want to ski in wet April conditions, it's all good. With 80g of PrimaLoft insulation you get a lot of versatility. Layer up in the heart of winter and you'll be perfect. Get rid of some of those layers in the spring and you'll be comfy then too. With added features like a detachable hood, articulated arms and elbows, and zippered vents, this technical men's ski jacket will keep you in top condition every time you brave the elements.
- Fabric Rating: 20K Waterproof / 20K Breathable
- Shell Material: 100% Polyester Helly Tech PROFESSIONAL fabric
- Insulation: 80 g PrimaLoft insulation
- Fully sealed seams prevent moisture from seeping inside
- Articulated arms and elbows for better maneuverability
- Zip-away powder skirt prevents snow from coming up inside
- Zippered vents open to release excess heat
- Detachable hood with adjustable capabilities for weather protection
- Helmet-compatible hood fits over helmet to protect from the elements
- Helmet-compatible hood fits over helmet to protect from wind chills
- 2-way stretch provides extra ease of motion
- Exterior, internal, and ski pass pockets to hold all your essentials
- Adjustable cuffs fit around glove to keep out snow
- Inner wrist cuffs fit close to keep out cold air
- RECCOÂ® Avalanche Rescue reflector
Questions and Answers
ASK A QUESTION Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"Is this a current year or older year jacket? "
1 Answers |
Question by Stewart on 1/14/2014 - 1:21 pm
"This jacket is for the 2013/2014 winter year."
Answer by Katie (Peter Glenn Staff) on 1/14/2014 - 4:31 pm
"Is the hood helmet compatible?"
1 Answers |
Question by skidawg on 2/14/2014 - 12:05 am
"No, this jacket is not helmet compatible. "
Answer by Sarah (Peter Glenn Staff) on 2/14/2014 - 9:41 am
"Hi what is the length of this jacket? and is the fabric stretchy at all? I am 5'11" 145 pound female, who likes a longer fit for warmth. Would I take a small? Looks like it would be a good warmth to weight ratio. Looking at the question above re helmets - does helmet compatible mean there is enough room to wear it over a helmet?"
1 Answers |
Question by Lalamagpie on 8/26/2014 - 8:04 pm
"The center back length on the size small measures 30". This is measured from the next to the bottom hem, not including the collar or hood. To fit into the small you would need to have a chest size of 36.5-39" and a waist of 31-33.5". This jacket does have a little bit of stretch to it. As we said above, the hood is not helmet compatible, meaning the hood of the jacket will not fit over the helmet. You would need to wear the hood down, or remove it when using a helmet. "
Answer by Sarah (Peter Glenn Staff) on 8/27/2014 - 11:07 am