Helly Hansen Sifton Insulated Ski Jacket (Men's)
The Helly Hansen Sifton Ski Jacket has a clean, two-tone design that's instantly identifiable as Helly Hansen. This men's coat is fully insulated with PrimaLoft which is lightweight and low-profile but still very warm. In fact, with just 100g of insulation you'll stay as warm as you would in much bulkier jackets. The Sifton Jacket is waterproof and the seams that are fully sealed to ensure that moisture doesn't sneak in and make you cold. With an easy fit and convenience features like articulated elbows, an adjustable hood, and a snap-off powder skirt, this coat provides superior comfort and protection from the elements.
- Fabric Rating: 14K Waterproof / 18K Breathable
- Shell Material: 100% Polyamide Helly Tech PERFORMANCE fabric
- Insulation: 100g WarmCore by PrimaLoft insulation
- Fully sealed seams prevent moisture from seeping inside
- Articulated elbows for better range of motion
- Zippered vents open to release excess heat
- Detachable hood with adjustable capabilities for weather protection
- Both interior and exterior pockets to hold all your essentials
- Ski pass pocket keeps your lift ticket secure
- Adjustable cuffs fit around gloves to keep out snow
- RECCOÂ® Avalanche Rescue reflector
Questions and Answers
There are no reviews yet for this product.