The Helly Hansen Pace Trail HXTP Running Shoes are waterproof trail runners that go the distance. These men's shoes are made with durable materials, and they're well-cushioned to keep you comfortable. A medial roll cage keeps your feet balanced and aligned, and a grippy sole gives you plenty of traction on uneven surfaces.
- Helly Tech® waterproof membrane keeps feet dry
- Medial roll cage keeps feet in proper alignment
- C-Zone forefoot cushioning to disperse impact
- Helly Wear toe and heel cap for extra durability
- Helly Grip sole for good traction
- Heal-to-Toe Drop measures 12mm
- Average Weight: 13.45 oz.
Questions and Answers
REVIEW SNAPSHOT®by PowerReviews
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
Comments about Helly Hansen Pace Trail HXTP Running Shoe Men's, Black/Ebony, 10:
I have had my Helly Hansen HXTP's for all of about an hour. I was worried they would not fit correctly considering I have purchased Salomon's GTX for the past 7 years. I could not justify the hefty price tag on the Salomon's this year and have always been a fan of Helly Hansen. I am proud to say that the Helly Hansen shoes are fitting great. I wear a size 11 and these fit true to size. I will update this review at a later date to report on durability, comfort, etc....Very excited right now though. Thanks Peter Glenn!