Helly Hansen Mission Insulated Ski Jacket (Men's)
The Helly Hansen Mission Insulated Ski Jacket is designed to survive the brutal conditions of the backcountry, so youâ€™ll be more than taken care of if youâ€™re sticking to the resort runs. The Mission is made from Helly Tech Professional fabric. This professional-grade, 2-layer system provides stretch, a 20k waterproof rating, and excellent durability. The Mission also boasts 80g of PrimaLoft Synergy insulation, a waterproof zipper, and Recco Advanced Rescue System â€“ just in case you change your mind and want to hit the fresh stashes after all.
- Fabric Rating: 20K Waterproof / 20K Breathable
- Shell Material: 100% polyamide Helly Tech Professional fabric
- Insulation: 80g PrimaLoft Synergy insulation
- H2Flow insulation uses air pockets and vents balance temperature
- Fully seam-sealed to keep water from seeping through seams
- Integrated RECCO Avalanche Rescue System reflector
- Articulated arms and elbows for a natural fit
- Snap-away powder skirt keeps out snow
- Exterior pockets at hips and chest hold gear
- Interior goggle and phone pocket keeps you organized
- Fusion modular system attaches jacket to compatible Helly Hansen pants for added protection
- Ski pass pocket keeps lift ticket secure
- Helmet-compatible hood fits over helmet to protect from the elements
Questions and Answers
ASK A QUESTION Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"I like the jacket but it does not appear to have a full complement of pockets. Are there any zipped inside pockets to keep a wallet or keys? My current North Face has got 4 good pockets --all outside but 2 are close to the chest. "
1 Answers |
Question by Gert on 12/15/2013 - 1:10 pm
"This jacket has 2 outside hand pockets as well as an outside chest pocket. On the inside there are pockets for your goggles and a phone pocket!"
Answer by Sarah (Peter Glenn Staff) on 12/16/2013 - 3:23 pm
"Is the hood on this jacket detachable?"
1 Answers |
Question by GEP on 12/24/2013 - 10:48 pm
"Yes, this jacket does feature a detachable hood! "
Answer by Danielle (Peter Glenn Staff) on 12/26/2013 - 12:25 pm
There are no reviews yet for this product.