Helly Hansen Alpha Insulated Ski Jacket (Men's)
A popular choice among ski professionals, the Helly Hansen Alpha Insulated Ski Jacket has the technical features and top-notch construction that will get you through the ski season in comfort and style. Made with Helly Tech Professional fabric and Hellyâ€™s patent pending H Flow insulation, the Alpha boasts high waterproof and breathability ratings. Basically, it means you can ride in all kinds of conditions. The 80g of PrimaLoft Infinity insulation provides superior warmth without hardly any bulk, and the plentiful features increase comfort and convenience on the slopes.
- Fabric Rating: 20K Waterproof / 20K Breathable
- Shell Material: 100% polyester 2-Way stretch Helly Professional fabric
- Insulation: 80g PrimaLoft Infinity insulation
- H2Flow insulation uses air pockets and vents balance temperature
- Fully seam-sealed to keep water from seeping through seams
- Integrated RECCO Avalanche Rescue System reflector
- Articulated arms and elbows for a natural fit
- Snap-away powder skirt keeps out snow
- Exterior pockets at hips and chest hold gear
- Interior goggle and phone pocket keeps you organized
- Detachable, adjustable hood for weather protection
- Helmet-compatible hood fits over helmet to protect from the elements
- Ski pass pocket keeps lift ticket secure
- Waterproof zippers prevent seepage
Questions and Answers
ASK A QUESTION Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"Is the hood helmet compatible?"
1 Answers |
Question by XC on 3/5/2014 - 3:37 pm
"Yes, this jacket's hood is helmet compatible. "
Answer by Danielle (Peter Glenn Staff) on 3/5/2014 - 5:08 pm
There are no reviews yet for this product.