Quick SpecsMore Info
- Waterproofing: 8/10
- Fit: Relaxed
- Warmth: 5/10
8 - 10: Great for heavy snow, offers total protection, good for prolonged periods in wet or heavy snow.
Relaxed: Also known as "regular," these garments fit just right, not too baggy or not too slim.
5 - 7: Great for temperatures 15°-30°F.
The Helly Hansen Legendary Insulated Ski Pant is appropriately named, as it is one of the most breathable pants on the market. Even during your most aggressive descents, the Legendary Pant will keep you comfortable This best-seller has classic styling with an adjustable waist for the perfect fit. There's a robust 10K waterproof rating to keep you dry, 60g of WarmCore insulation by PrimaLoft, and vent zippers for a quick cool-down.
- Fabric Rating: 10K Waterproof / 30K Breathable
- Shell Material: 100% polyester 2-Way stretch Helly Performance fabric
- Insulation: 60g PrimaLoft WarmCore insulation
- Soft stretch fabric enhances comfort and ease of movement
- Fully seam-sealed to keep water from seeping through seams
- Integrated RECCO Avalanche Rescue System reflector
- Articulated knees for a natural fit
- Edge guard for added durability
- Exterior hand pockets at waist
- Boot gaiters fit around boots to keep out snow
- Water resistant zippers prevent seepage