Helly Hansen Legend Insulated Ski Pant (Men's)
The Helly Hansen Legend Ski Pant is truly built for the extreme rider. This pant has tons of breathability. The fabric itself is highly breathable, and it's only insulated in key zones so it doesn't inhibit moisture release. When you're hiking off the top of the lift, running a cat track into the sidecountry, or working a tight tree zone, the Legend Pant will help you stay dry instead of sweaty. And when you sit on a frozen chairlift you'll be warm and protected there too. This pant is also waterproof, and it's packed with all the features you'll need for serious riding.
- Fabric Rating: 13K Waterproof / 23K Breathable
- Shell Material: 100% polyamide shell fabric
- Insulation: 60g PrimaLoft insulation in seat and knees
- Fit: Regular Fit is relaxed, but not loose
- Fully seam sealed to prevent moisture from seeping inside
- RECCOÂ® Avalanche Rescue reflector
- PrimaLoft insulation is low-profile and very thermally efficient
- Leg vents open to release excess heat
- Boot gaiters fit around boots to keep out snow
- Reinforced hem and scuff guards to prevent shred
- Adjustable waistband for the perfect fit
- 2 zippered waist pockets to hold gear
- Articulated knees for freedom of movement
Questions and Answers
ASK A QUESTION Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"Is this pant avilable in short? What are the measurements for men's med.?"
1 Answers |
Question by Tim on 9/25/2012 - 8:08 pm
"These pants are not listed in short length sizes. You can take a look at the Obermeyer Lightning Insulated Ski Pant, Spyder Troublemaker Insulated Ski Pant, Spyder Dare Insulated Ski Pant, and the Spyder Router Insulated Ski Pant. See if you like these ski pants. We have them in a medium- short size. "
Answer by Jaime (Peter Glenn Staff) on 9/26/2012 - 11:22 am
"My waist is 33 in jeans and my inseam is 29. I need to make allowances for alot of movement in ski pants especially with an undergarment (and I dont like a tight fit), but what do you think is my best fit on the waist and on the inseam without having 6 to 8 inches of length bunched up around my ankles? The HH Legend looks like it might come close, but would appreciate any other brand and size that could fit"
1 Answers |
Question by Gary on 2/9/2013 - 2:44 pm
"This pant does look like it would be a good fit for you. I would also recommend checking out the http://www.peterglenn.com/product/mountain-force-sonic-insulated-ski-pant-mens as they would have a similar fit. You could also try looking into a short length pant in which I would recommend the Karbon Oxygen Insulated Ski Pant."
Answer by Sarah (Peter Glenn Staff) on 2/11/2013 - 3:37 pm
"I usually wear L in Spyder, and XL in Rossignol, which size should I be getting? "
1 Answers |
Question by Eric on 8/30/2013 - 9:47 am
"A size Large has a waist of 36-38.5" and an XLarge has a waist of 38.5-40.5". This pant is more similar to Spyder in sizing. "
Answer by Sarah (Peter Glenn Staff) on 8/30/2013 - 10:02 am