Relaxed: Also known as "regular," these garments fit just right, not too baggy or not too slim.
8 - 10: Great for temperatures 15°F and below.
8 - 10: Great for heavy snow, offers total protection, good for prolonged periods in wet or heavy snow.
The Helly Hansen Legend Ski Pant is truly built for the extreme rider. This pant has tons of breathability. The fabric itself is highly breathable, and it's only insulated in key zones so it doesn't inhibit moisture release. When you're hiking off the top of the lift, running a cat track into the sidecountry, or working a tight tree zone, the Legend Pant will help you stay dry instead of sweaty. And when you sit on a frozen chairlift you'll be warm and protected there too. This pant is also waterproof, and it's packed with all the features you'll need for serious riding.
- Fabric Rating: 13K Waterproof / 23K Breathable
- Shell Material: 100% polyamide shell fabric
- Insulation: 60g PrimaLoft insulation in seat and knees
- Fit: Regular Fit is relaxed, but not loose
- Fully seam sealed to prevent moisture from seeping inside
- RECCO® Avalanche Rescue reflector
- PrimaLoft insulation is low-profile and very thermally efficient
- Leg vents open to release excess heat
- Boot gaiters fit around boots to keep out snow
- Reinforced hem and scuff guards to prevent shred
- Adjustable waistband for the perfect fit
- 2 zippered waist pockets to hold gear
- Articulated knees for freedom of movement
Questions and Answers
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
I was very surprised by how small and tight these pants run. I am trim and athletic with a 33-34 waist and purchased a medium based on the sizing chart. I was replacing two pairs of size L pants from other manufacturers that I'd skied several seasons in, but which were really too big for me. But these pants in size M are very tight through the butt and thighs. Unfortunately, I brought them on a trip with me and wore them, so I can't exchange for a large. The low rating is for this reason - if not for the sizing issue, I think these pants would be pretty good. My advice: if you are considering these pants, go a size bigger than recommended in the chart.