Helly Hansen Trackfinder HXTP Hiking Shoe (Women's)
Get out and enjoy the trails in the Helly Hansen Trackfinder HXTP Hiking Shoes. These women's shoes are as comfortable as sneakers, but they've got hiker-friendly details. First of all, the Trackfinder Shoes are waterproof. You can trek through mud and puddles without worrying about wet feet. They're also very supportive and well-cushioned so you'll stay comfortable even on long adventures. All the materials Helly Hansen used are very durable, so you'll get plenty of seasons of wear out of your new favorite shoes.
- Helly TechÂ® waterproof membrane keeps feet dry
- Medial roll cage keeps feet in proper alignment
- TPU midfoot stabilizer offers support
- EVA midsole cushioning to disperse impact
- Helly Wear toe and heel cap for extra durability
- Helly Grip sole for good traction
Questions and Answers
ASK A QUESTION Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"What is the weight of these shoes?"
1 Answers |
Question by AJ on 2/26/2015 - 10:45 am
"Each foot weighs approximately 0.38 kg!"
Answer by Danielle (Peter Glenn Staff) on 2/26/2015 - 12:55 pm
There are no reviews yet for this product.