Quick SpecsMore Info
- Waterproofing: 8/10
- Fit: Relaxed
- Warmth: 8/10
8 - 10: Great for heavy snow, offers total protection, good for prolonged periods in wet or heavy snow.
Relaxed: Also known as "regular," these garments fit just right, not too baggy or not too slim.
8 - 10: Great for temperatures 15°F and below.
The Helly Hansen Legendary Insulated Ski Pant is one of Helly's best sellers for obvious reasons: classic ski performance with a flattering fit that’s neither too baggy, nor too tight. Stretch fabric provides optimized comfort and easy movement, and allows the pant to fit closer without being uncomfortable. 60g of bulk-free PrimaLoft insulation and waterproof Helly Tech Performance fabric keep you warm and dry should you take a spill or two. You’ll wear and enjoy the Legend pant for years to come, and the vibrant colors coordinate perfectly with your favorite Helly Hansen jacket.
- Fabric Rating: Waterproof / Breathable
- Shell Material: 100% polyester Helly Tech Performance fabric
- Insulation: 60g PrimaLoft WarmCore insulation
- Integrated RECCO Avalanche Rescue System reflector
- Inner thigh venting zippers cool you down quick
- Articulated knees help you bend with ease
- Boot gaiters fit around boots to keep out snow
- Exterior pockets at hips and back
- Waistband adjustment and belt loops for a perfect fit
Questions and Answers
REVIEW SNAPSHOT®by PowerReviews
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
Comments about Helly Hansen Legendary Insulated Ski Pant Women's, White, L:
I bought these Helly Hansen pants in white. My only complaint is that after washing them the zippers turned yellow, and I did follow washing instructions. Very unfortunate because they are very comfortable.