Helly Hansen Floria Insulated Ski Jacket (Women's)
Helly Hansen got its start designing work wear for Norwegian fisherman, so they know a thing or two about keeping people warm and dry in cold-and-wet conditions. The Helly Hansen Floria Insulated Ski Jacket draws on over 100 years of experience to deliver uncompromising standards. Made from durable Helly Tech Professional fabric, the Floria provides comfortable stretch and an impressive 20K waterproof rating. An abundance of features like a snap-away powder skirt, articulated elbows, and water-resistant zippers provide comfort and convenience on the slopes.
- Fabric Rating: 20K Waterproof / 20K Breathable
- Shell Material: 100% polyester Helly Tech Professional fabric
- Insulation: 100g PrimaLoft insulation
- PrimaLoft insulation provides exceptional warmth without bulk
- Fully seam-sealed to keep water from seeping through seams
- Integrated RECCO Avalanche Rescue System reflector
- Articulated arms and elbows for a natural fit
- Snap-away powder skirt keeps out snow
- Detachable, adjustable hood for weather protection
- Helmet-compatible hood fits over helmet to protect from the elements
- Exterior pockets at hips and wrist hold gear
- Interior phone pocket secures valuables
- Mechanical venting zippers cool you down fast
- Ski pass pocket keeps lift ticket secure
Questions and Answers
ASK A QUESTION Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"What size in street clothes was the woman in the video? And what size was the HH Floria that she was wearing?"
1 Answers |
Question by jk on 1/5/2014 - 9:50 am
"The model is typically a size 2-4 in street clothes and the jacket that she was wearing is in a size 4."
Answer by Martha (Peter Glenn Staff) on 1/6/2014 - 3:53 pm
"Is the hood helmet compatible?"
1 Answers |
Question by Dana on 1/27/2014 - 7:05 am
"Yes it is."
Answer by Martha (Peter Glenn Staff) on 1/27/2014 - 4:54 pm
There are no reviews yet for this product.