Helly Hansen JPN Insulated Ski Jacket (Women's)
The Helly Hansen JPN Insulated Ski Jacket features a bold checked pattern and a superior construction. This women's coat is quite warm; it's insulated with 100 grams of PrimaLoft synthetic insulation. PrimaLoft is often called the "synthetic down" because of its ability to provide so much warmth. The JPN Jacket is really waterproof too, and the seams are sealed to prevent moisture from seeping inside. With that kind of construction you can stay out in all kinds of weather without getting wet. This ski jacket is also decked out with other features like zip ventilation, a detachable hood, and both internal and external pockets.
- Fabric Rating: 17K Waterproof / 19K Breathable
- Shell Material: 100% Polyester Helly Tech PROTECTION fabric
- Insulation: 100g WarmCore by PrimaLoft insulation
- Fully sealed seams prevent moisture from seeping inside
- Zippered vents open to release excess heat
- Detachable hood with adjustable feature for weather protection
- Snap-off powder skirt prevents snow from coming up inside
- Exterior, internal, and ski pass pockets to hold all your essentials
- Articulated elbows for better maneuverability
- Regular feminine fit so you can feel comfy without sporting a bulky look
- RECCOÂ® Avalanche Rescue reflector
Questions and Answers
There are no reviews yet for this product.