Helly Hansen Cross Insulator Jacket (Men's)
Wear the Helly Hansen Cross Insulator Jacket under your shell for absolute warmth in adverse conditions. Or wear it on its own for spring skiing or around town. Either way, the 100g of PrimaLoft Warm Core insulation will keep you warm. The Helly Hansen Cross Jacket also has a DWR treatment for water resistance. It's highly compressible, fitting easily into your pack or bag so youâ€™re ready when the weather changes.
- Water-resistant to keep you dry
- 100% polyamide ripstop fabric
- 100g WarmCore PrimaLoft insulation for warmth
- Durable YKK Vislon center front zipper
- Exterior pockets at hips keep hands warm
- Bottom hem cinch cord seals out cold air
- Pack-compatible design for extra comfort under a backpack
Questions and Answers
ASK A QUESTION Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"Is this jacket wind resistant jacket?"
1 Answers |
Question by on 4/5/2014 - 11:00 am
"This jacket is not wind resistant. "
Answer by Sarah (Peter Glenn Staff) on 4/7/2014 - 10:47 am
There are no reviews yet for this product.