Head Wild One Ski System with Bindings (Women's)
Expert skiers will tame the slopes, from the powder to the groomers, with Head's Wild One Ski System with One LD 12 Bindings. This women's mid-fat ski is perfect for all-mountain freeriding, with plenty of float on soft snow and enough edge grip to execute medium-radius turns at full speed on hard pack. The Extra Durable ABS Sidewalls help drive power directly to the edges of your skis for better control, and the Intelligence Chip Technology improves overall torsional rigidity for better edge grip and stiffens the tail as it exits the turn for better rebound. The benefits are cumulative so, the harder you ski the more energy is reserved in the ski's Intellifibers. The Wild Ones sports the performance-oriented One LD 12 Bindings with an 88mm wide brake that engage the edges of this mid-fat ski for increased precision. The ABS System, SL Head Toe with TRP, and LD Heel ensure your safety on the slopes.
- Ski Dimensions: 121/81/107
- Turn Radius: 15.4
- Design: 50% Groomed/ 50% Ungroomed
- Camber: Traditional
- Intelligence Chip Technology for better edge grip and turn exits
- Sandwich Construction for a smoother ride
- Extra Durable ABS Sidewalls drives power to your edges
- One LD 12 Bindings included: DIN: 3.5-12
- SL (Super Lite) Head Toe
- Toe has TRP 4-Roller Pincer System for better grip
- Full Diagonal release engages during twisting falls
- LD Heel reduces pressure on the knees when falling forward
- ABS provides a clean release without friction
- 88mm Wide Brake is the ideal size for mid-fat skis
- Dura-Coating is a durable finish
Questions and Answers
Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"Is this the newer version of the Wild Thang?"
1 Answers |
Question by Dave on 4/19/2011 - 2:48 pm
"I would say yes. The Wild One and Wild Thang have the same measurements (81mm waist), camber, and turning radius. The Wild One Ski System was released for the winter 2010-11 season."
Answer by Grace (Peter Glenn Staff) on 4/19/2011 - 3:07 pm
There are no reviews yet for this product.