Head Vector 115 Ski Boot (Men's)
The Head Vector 115 is a stiffer ski boot designed for aggressive skiers. The nice thing about this boot is its customizability. To adjust the levels of stiffness you can crank the boots down or soften them up when simply cruising around. The heat moldable liner makes for a custom fit with your foot. If that wasnâ€™t enough, these boots also feature adjustable canting to get your stance just right.
- Flex Rating: 105/115 adjustable
- Last Width: 103mm
- Skill Level: Advanced/Expert
- Large 40mm strap provides added support
- Double canting lets you adjust the alignment to match your leg
- Grip pads help minimize slipping while walking
- Soft Walk Heel for easy walking
- Flex adjustment lets you change the stiffness
- Easy-entry shell design
Questions and Answers
ASK A QUESTION Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"What's the primary difference between this and the adaptedge series? besides not being adaptable width."
1 Answers |
Question by wisertime on 3/12/2014 - 2:31 pm
"The Vector series is geared more toward an expert skier who is looking for high speed. The AdaptEdge series is more for an intermediate to advanced skier who is still progressing and has not perfected their skills 100%. Both are really great options!"
Answer by Sarah (Peter Glenn Staff) on 3/13/2014 - 2:26 pm
There are no reviews yet for this product.