Head Vector 110 Ski Boot (Men's)
Head made the Vector 110 Ski Boot to be an aggressive expert men's boot with a wider last. This ski boot has an accommodating 103mm last, so guys with wider feet don't need to get a soft beginner boot just to be comfortable. In the triple-injected, heat-moldable Head Vector 110 Boot, you get the amazing fit and top-notch response that you need to charge hard the way you do.
- Flex: 100-110 adjustable
- Last: 103mm
- Skill Level: Advanced
- Liner: HeatFit liner
- Anatomical frame footbed for good support
- Flex can be adjusted depending on the terrain
- Heat moldable liner for the perfect fit
- Micro-adjutable buckles let you dial in the feel
- Triple-injected shell for energy transfer to your skis
- Double canting can be aligned with your specific leg
- Easy-entry shell for simple on/off
Peter Glenn Ski Boot Fit Guarantee: Try it on!
Feel free to order our ski boots and try them on. If the unused boots donâ€™t fit, ship them back for free within 30 days. Give us a call and we'll send you a complimentary shipping label.
All boots must be returned in new, unused condition with receipt, tags and box within 30 days.