Head Vector 100 Ski Boot (Men's)
The Head Vector 100 Ski Boot is a stiff, high-performance boot that's actually comfortable to wear. The last is wider so that you don't get pressure points or compromised circulation. The flex is adjustable between 90 and 100 giving you an aggressive ride when you need it, and eased-up flex when you're tired. The liner on the Vector 100 is heat-moldable so you get a precise custom fit.
- Flex Rating: 90-100
- Last Width: 103mm
- Skill Level: Advanced
- Adjustable flex for different types of riding
- HeatFit liner customizes the fit to your specific foot
- Anatomical Frame footbed cushions and supports
- Microadjustable buckles to dial in the fit
- Triple-injected shell offers solid stiffness
- Easy entry shell materials
- Double canting adjusts to match the angle of your leg
Questions and Answers
ASK A QUESTION Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"Does the Vector boot fit tighter in the ankle and calf area than the Adapt Edge boot? Seems like the Adapt Edge is designed for a large foot and leg. Thanks!"
1 Answers |
Question by Rooster on 2/3/2013 - 8:34 pm
"Yes, the AdaptEdge will have a little bit more room than the Vector."
Answer by Ashley (Peter Glenn Staff) on 2/4/2013 - 10:54 am
There are no reviews yet for this product.