The Head Transit I. White XL utilizes Intelligence fibers to reduce vibration and offer a smooth ride to boarders with big feet. This technology was originally designed for the aerospace industry and uses electronic dampening to make a freestyle board that eliminates chatter before it rattles your bones. In conjunction with carbon and Kevlar laminates and Head's own Power Center wood core this twin tip deck gives you responsive handling that is ready to hit any park no matter how big.
- Intelligence fiber technology automatically dampens vibration and chatter
- Twin tape shape rides well in either direction
- Freestyle flex pattern
- Carbon Kevlar torsion frame construction reduces weight
- Radial sidecut for predictable turn initiation
- Wider width to accomodate size 10.5 and bigger boots
- IS4600 base is fast and durable