Head Star Helmet (Junior Kids')
The Head Star Helmet is lightweight and lined in soft fabric, making it comfortable enough for kids to want to wear it. Automatic venting is great because you know your child's head is being kept cool and comfortable, and since the Star Helmet is certified, you know it meets safety standards. Removable earpads keep ears cozy in the dead of winter and come off for riding in milder weather.
- Streamlined in-mould mono construction for lightweight feel
- Automatic venting to prevent sweating
- Removable earpads for protection from the wind
- Soft velvet lining for comfort
- Unique shiny finish
- Size XS: 51-52cm head circumference
- Size S: 53-54cm head circumference
- Size M: 55-56cm head circumference
Questions and Answers
Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"What is the head circumfrence range for the XS size. Is it adjustable with the posterior turn dial?"
1 Answers |
Question by Cory on 10/30/2011 - 6:57 pm
"An XS will fit a head of 51-52cm. It does have an adjustable dial."
Answer by Ashley (Peter Glenn Staff) on 10/31/2011 - 11:11 am
There are no reviews yet for this product.