Head Rock n Roll 94 Skis
The Head Rock n Roll 94 Skis have what you want is your all-mountain ski. They have a wide waist, a healthy sidecut, and a heck of a lot of snap. Ride these straight off the frontside into the powder stashes and never miss a beat. The Head Rock n Roll Skis have Flow Rise Technology that combines rocker and traditional camber to give you float in the backcountry, and excellent carving ability on the groomers that you have to run to get there. Extra durable ABS sidewalls won't cry when you accidentally bang them against a tree.
- Design: Powder/ All-Mountain for versatility
- Camber: FLR Flow Rise reverse-camber rocker/ traditional camber blend
- Ski Dimensions: 132-94-119
- Binding: Not included
- Turn Radius: 19.5m (size 180)
- FLR Flow Rise Rocker lifts the tip and tail for extra float
- Traditional camber underfoot and excellent snap for hard carving
- Durable ABS sidewalls absorb the impact of the backcountry
- Nearly transparent UHM base
- Sandwich construction for strength and resilience
- Twintip for easy release in deep snow and riding switch
- Fast and aggressive for advanced skiers
Questions and Answers
Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"I am interested in this ski, however, I am confused on the description and ability level. The Head website claims this is an intermediate ski and to be skied at "moderate" speed , yet it is being promoted on several websites including yours as a more advanced ski. Can you let me know. Thanks"
1 Answers |
Question by Gord on 1/22/2013 - 1:15 pm
"The ski that you are seeing on the Head website is the 95 style and you are looking at the 94 style, on our website. The difference is that ours has a cam profile with the rocker and is made for an advance skier. The 95 style on the Head website, has only the rocker profile on it, and is why it is an intermediate ski. "
Answer by Jaime (Peter Glenn Staff) on 1/22/2013 - 2:43 pm
There are no reviews yet for this product.