Head Rev 80 Pro Ski System with Bindings (Men's)
There are plenty of all-mountain skis out there these days, but there aren't many like the Head Rev 80 Pro. At 80mm underfoot this ski is a great width for groomers, soft snow, and even the occasional mogul run. A 20% tip rocker provides float and makes turn initiation easier. Traditional camber under foot maximizes carvability on the front side. The WC Sandwich Cap Construction is built with wood and titanial for a stiff, yet responsive ski. The PowerRail binding mount system provides fast energy transfer, ensuring your skis respond to every command.
- Design: All-Mountain
- Ski Dimensions: 130-81-112mm
- Turn Radius: 14.8m (size 177)
- Camber: 20% tip rocker/80% camber waist and tail
- Bindings: PRD 11 Bindings included
- Rockered tip improves float in soft snow and makes turn initiation easier
- Camber waist and tail for good grip and carving ability
- ERA 3.0 rocker profile improves edge contact and reduces vibration
- PowerRail Pro Binding integration for exceptional energy transfer
- Wood Core Sandwich Cap Construction for durability
- Structured UHM C base is fast in variable conditions
Questions and Answers
ASK A QUESTION Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"What bindings with the Head 80 pro 163cm?"
1 Answers |
Question by Henn on 2/28/2015 - 12:00 am
"This ski comes with the PRD 11 Bindings "
Answer by Martha (Peter Glenn Staff) on 3/2/2015 - 3:22 pm
"I am 5'10, 220lbs and am considering the Head Rev 80 in either the 170 or 177 size. I am an intermediate to advanced level skier and use a 163 size ski now. Which one would be better? I enjoy mountain cruising and some off trail in the trees and powder."
1 Answers |
Question by ALLAN on 5/29/2015 - 12:56 pm
"You should be fine on the 170, even backcountry. The 177 seems like it would be a lot more ski than you're used to."
Answer by Martha (Peter Glenn Staff) on 5/29/2015 - 1:07 pm
There are no reviews yet for this product.