Head Rev 75 Ski System with Bindings
The Head Rev 75 Ski System will have you convinced you're on race skis. At a 75mm waist width, the Rev 75 borders on skinny as far as all-mountain skis go. This is why the Rev 75 is made for those looking to go fast and turn hard. Designed with Progressive Radius and Headâ€™s Evolutionary Rocker Architecture technology, these skis require 50% less angulation to enjoy full edge contact. Simply put, you will need less energy to make a sharper turn.
- Design: All-Mountain/Groomers/Hard Carving
- Ski Dimensions: 125-75-109
- Turn Radius: 13.5m (size 170)
- Camber: 20% tip and tail ERA rocker, 80% traditional camber under foot
- Bindings: Power 10 bindings included
- ERA rocker construction creates vibration reduction, instant grip and effortless turning
- Progressive radius increases edge contact with less angulation
- Power Rail adds incredible power transmission through the bindings
- Full carbon jacket for stability and power through turns
Questions and Answers
ASK A QUESTION Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"I am 70 years old and ski intermediate slopes. Which ski would be better for me. I'm 5ft 9 and 180 lbs. rev75 or 80 or other recomendation. What lengh?"
1 Answers |
Question by michael on 3/3/2014 - 5:06 pm
"This would be a great ski for you! You would need to look for a 163 length."
Answer by Ma (Peter Glenn Staff) on 3/4/2014 - 10:08 am
There are no reviews yet for this product.