Rocker/Camber Hybrid: Uses rocker in certain zones of the ski, typically the tip, tail, or both. Great, versatile choice, offering good grip on hardpack, some float in soft snow, and easy turn initiation and transitions.
70-80: Mainly for frontside carving
The Head Rev 75 Ski System will have you convinced you're on race skis. At a 75mm waist width, the Rev 75 borders on skinny as far as all-mountain skis go. This is why the Rev 75 is made for those looking to go fast and turn hard. Designed with Progressive Radius and Head’s Evolutionary Rocker Architecture technology, these skis require 50% less angulation to enjoy full edge contact. Simply put, you will need less energy to make a sharper turn.
- Design: All-Mountain/Groomers/Hard Carving
- Ski Dimensions: 125-75-109
- Turn Radius: 13.5m (size 170)
- Camber: 20% tip and tail ERA rocker, 80% traditional camber under foot
- Bindings: Power 10 bindings included
- ERA rocker construction creates vibration reduction, instant grip and effortless turning
- Progressive radius increases edge contact with less angulation
- Power Rail adds incredible power transmission through the bindings
- Full carbon jacket for stability and power through turns