Head Raptor Project RS Ski Boot (Men's)
The Head Raptor Project RS Ski Boot has an adjustable flex because freeskiers cover so much terrain in one day they need tons of versatility. Dial the flex up to a stiff 115 for steep descents in deep snow, and when you're hiking or lazy-legging back to the lodge after a long day on the brink dial it back down for a slightly softer feel. The Head Raptor Project's double canting ability lets you adjust the angle of the boot to fit with your specific leg, so you don't get strange pressure points that can make for a painful hike.
- Flex Rating: 115/105 adjustable
- Last Width: 98mm
- Liner: HeatFit Pro liner
- Anatomical frame footbed supports and cushions
- HeatFit liner customizes the fit to your specific foot
- Microadjustable buckles to dial in the fit
- Shock wedge absorbs impacts
- Adjustable flex for dialing in the feel based on conditions
- Double canting adjusts to match the angle of your leg
- Advanced level freeskiers
Questions and Answers
ASK A QUESTION Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"Will this boot fit a Big & Wide Foot???"
1 Answers |
Question by svetlanashtrahman on 11/23/2012 - 12:00 pm
"It is a little wider than most ski boots. But if they are really wide, I would recommend the Head Raptor Project RS Ski Boot "
Answer by Jaime (Peter Glenn Staff) on 11/23/2012 - 4:50 pm
There are no reviews yet for this product.