Head Pro Audio Helmet
Audio-ready and lightweight, the Head Pro Audio Helmet keeps you protected on the snow. When you integrate your audio into your helmet you get a much better seal keeping snow out and warmth in. Not to mention, it's more comfortable than trying to stuff cold ear buds in your ear. All the non-musical technology is here too, like a removable liner, removable ear pads, ventilation, windshield, and microadjustable fit.
- Audio-ready design
- 2D Fit microadjuster lets you dial in the size
- In mould mono core design is streamlined and light
- Removable ear pads keep ears warm
- Liner windshield bridges gap between goggles and helmet
- Passive ventilation keeps your head from sweating
- Vent dams let you close off the vents if you want to
- Removable liner feels soft against skin
- Goggle clip keeps goggles from sliding down
- Size M/L: 56-59cm / XL/XXL: 60-63cm
Questions and Answers
Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"Hi there,do u have in stock the large size? X large? Sizing chart? Thank you"
1 Answers |
Question by daniel on 4/30/2012 - 7:14 pm
"A M/L 55.5 -59 cm is and a XL/XXL is 59 - 62.5 cm."
Answer by Ashley (Peter Glenn Staff) on 5/1/2012 - 9:00 am
"One more thing, any info for the sound quality? thank you"
1 Answers |
Question by ribicha on 5/1/2012 - 7:24 pm
"Head defines the audio helmet as having a high quality earphone inside. It is not specifically rated. We've never had a complaint with this helmet so I say go for it!"
Answer by Sarah (Peter Glenn Staff) on 5/2/2012 - 9:10 am
There are no reviews yet for this product.