Head NextEdge 80 Ski Boot (Men's)
The Head NextEdge 80 Ski Boot is a wider ski boot that still offers solid support and response. The flex index is mid-range so you get the support you need for aggressive riding, but it's not so stiff that it wears you out by the end of the day. The NextEdge 80 has loads of features, like an easy-entry shell for convenience, double canting for aligning with your leg, and a Heat Fit liner for the perfect fit.
- Flex Rating: 80
- Last Width: 104mm
- Skill Level: Intermediate and advanced
- Double canting to align the boot with your stance
- Easy-entry shell for quick on/ off
- Heat Fit liner conforms to the shape of your foot
- Triple injected shell for great response
- Micro-adjustable buckles for the perfect fit
Peter Glenn Ski Boot Fit Guarantee: Try it on!
Feel free to order our ski boots and try them on. If the unused boots donâ€™t fit, ship them back for free within 30 days. Give us a call and we'll send you a complimentary shipping label.
All boots must be returned in new, unused condition with receipt, tags and box within 30 days.