Head NextEdge 80 One Ski Boot (Women's)
The Head NextEdge 80 One Ski Boot is comfortable and warm all the while providing solid support for aggressive skiing. A Heat Fit liner conforms to your foot to create the perfect fit, keeping your more comfortable and giving you better response. The design on the NextEdge 80 is women-specific with a lower cuff and supportive heel.
- Flex Rating: 70
- Last Width: 104mm
- Skill Level: Intermediate
- Women-specific boot design
- Lower cuff to fit with women's calves
- Double canting aligns with your leg for natural stance
- Micro-adjustable buckles for the perfect fit
- Fleece lining for extra warmth
- Easy-entry shell for easy on/ off
- Triple-injected frame for quick response
Questions and Answers
ASK A QUESTION Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"What is the metric size for women's shoe size 7?"
1 Answers |
Question by steve on 5/27/2012 - 10:27 am
"A US size 7 would be a size 23.5 in ski boots."
Answer by Sarah (Peter Glenn Staff) on 5/29/2012 - 1:42 pm
There are no reviews yet for this product.