Head NextEdge 80 One Ski Boot (Women's)
The Head NextEdge 80 One Ski Boot is comfortable and warm all the while providing solid support for aggressive skiing. A Heat Fit liner conforms to your foot to create the perfect fit, keeping your more comfortable and giving you better response. The design on the NextEdge 80 is women-specific with a lower cuff and supportive heel.
- Flex Rating: 70
- Last Width: 104mm
- Skill Level: Intermediate
- Women-specific boot design
- Lower cuff to fit with women's calves
- Double canting aligns with your leg for natural stance
- Micro-adjustable buckles for the perfect fit
- Fleece lining for extra warmth
- Easy-entry shell for easy on/ off
- Triple-injected frame for quick response
Questions and Answers
Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"What is the metric size for women's shoe size 7?"
1 Answers |
Question by steve on 5/27/2012 - 10:27 am
"A US size 7 would be a size 23.5 in ski boots."
Answer by Sarah (Peter Glenn Staff) on 5/29/2012 - 1:42 pm
There are no reviews yet for this product.