Head Next Edge GLX Ski Boot (Women's)
The Head Next Edge GLX Ski Boot offers beginning women a comfortable fit that still provides great response. The shell is triple-injected to provide response and flex at the appropriate times, and a HeatFit liner conforms to your specific foot ensuring that when you initiate a movement, the boot responds. Head designed the Next Edge to be easy to get into, so no more jumping around and banging your feet in the lodge.
- Flex Rating: 50
- Last Width: 104mm
- Skill Level: Beginner to intermediate
- Microadjustable buckles for the perfect fit
- HeatFit liner conforms to your specific foot
- Triple-injected energy shell for good response
- Easy-entry shell to prevent struggling
- Double canting to get the perfect alignment with leg
- Soft and warm fleece lining
Questions and Answers
ASK A QUESTION Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"Can you please help me with the technical description of this product? Thank you."
1 Answers |
Question by roxana on 11/8/2011 - 9:02 am
"This boot is the same as the Head Next Edge 70 One Women's Ski Boot. It has a flex of 60 and is for beginners. "
Answer by Sarah (Peter Glenn Staff) on 11/8/2011 - 1:28 pm
There are no reviews yet for this product.