Head MYA 8 Ski System with Bindings (Women's)
Headâ€™s alpine background has helped them develop some amazing all-mountain skis. The women's MYA 8 Ski System is no exception when it comes to performance. The Head MYA 8 is built for skiers who like skiing powder and softer snow, but donâ€™t want a sacrificed turning radius on groomers. Thanks to Headâ€™s revolutionary rocker technology, these skis can turn on a dime down groomers or in soft snow.
- Design: All-Mountain/Groomers
- Ski Dimensions: 130-84-112
- Turn Radius: 13.3m (size 163)
- Camber: 20% tip and tail ERA rocker, 80% traditional camber under foot
- Bindings: Head/Tyrolia MYA 10 bindings included
- ERA rocker encourages effortless turning
- Sandwich cap construction reduces vibration
- Camber under foot for grip on hardpack
- Simple and easily adjustable LiteRail bindings
- Colorful graphics are an added bonus with the MYA 8â€™s
Questions and Answers
ASK A QUESTION Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"I'm a 65 year old woman, 5ft tall, 103 lbs, advanced intermediate skier. I demoed the 156 in these skis and really liked them but felt they were a little long (but not sure as I only did 3 runs with them). Which size do you think would be best for me?"
1 Answers |
Question by Mary Ann on 3/25/2014 - 10:32 pm
"You are absolutely right. The 156's would be much too long for you. The 149's are a much better fit!"
Answer by Sarah (Peter Glenn Staff) on 3/26/2014 - 9:56 am
There are no reviews yet for this product.