Head Liv Helmet (Women's)
Stay comfortable and stay protected in the Head Liv Helmet. Designed specifically to fit a woman's head, the Liv offers tailored comfort and tailored style. There's a soft fleecy lining to keep your ears warm, a custom fit system that lets you microadjust the size, and ventilation to keep your temperature on an even keel. Overall, the Head Liv Helmet is a comfortable option that's warmer than a hat, and packed with features.
- 2D Fit microadjuster lets you dial in the size
- Agionâ„¢ antimicrobial lining prevents odor from building up
- In mould mono core design is streamlined and light
- Liner windshield bridges gap between goggles and helmet
- Removable furry ear pads keep ears warm
- Passive ventilation keeps your head from sweating
- Vent dams let you close off the vents if you want to
- Removable microfleece liner feels soft against skin
- Goggle clip keeps goggles from sliding down
- Size XS/S: 52-55cm / M/L: 56-59cm
Questions and Answers
ASK A QUESTION Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"How do you know what size ski helmet to order without trying them on?"
2 Answers |
Question by Lynne on 2/10/2013 - 9:31 pm
"The M/L is for 56-59cm. You would measure around your head at your temple area to get this measurement."
Answer by Sarah (Peter Glenn Staff) on 2/11/2013 - 4:10 pm
"We have a size chart listed in the description for reference: Size XS/S: 52-55cm / M/L: 56-59cm. You would simply need to measure your head circumference and then make your decision based off of the size description."
Answer by Martha (Peter Glenn Staff) on 2/11/2013 - 4:10 pm
"Does this have a attachment piece to secure goggles with a snap. "
1 Answers |
Question by Jill on 2/10/2013 - 10:07 pm
"No, there is no goggle attachment."
Answer by Sarah (Peter Glenn Staff) on 2/11/2013 - 4:04 pm
There are no reviews yet for this product.