Head Jr Lana Helmet (Kids')
Keep your mini-me warm and protected in the Head Lana Helmet. When she's skiing or snowboarding she's bound to take falls and you'll feel a lot better if you know she's wearing a certified protective helmet. You can convince her by letting her try the Lana Helmet on and feel how light it is, and by letting her know that a helmet is much warmer than a hat.
- 2D Fit microadjuster lets you dial in the size
- In mould mono core design is streamlined and light
- Removable ear pads keep ears warm
- Passive ventilation keeps your head from sweating
- Vent dams let you close off the vents if you want to
- Removable liner feels soft against skin
- Goggle clip keeps goggles from sliding down
- Size XS/S: 52-53cm
Questions and Answers
Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"If my daughters head circumference measures 53cm what size helmet would she require? Cheers"
1 Answers |
Question by MELISSA WATTS on 8/15/2012 - 10:24 pm
"The size will be Small. "
Answer by Jaime (Peter Glenn Staff) on 8/16/2012 - 2:04 pm
There are no reviews yet for this product.