Head i.Peak 90 Ski System with Bindings
When you click into the Head i.Peak 90 Ski System, it means that there's still a stash of fresh snow somewhere on the mountain, and you're off to find it. The 90's have enough girth underfoot to keep you afloat, and FLR Flow Ride technology to give you the rocker you need for effortless turns in the deep snow. There is still a good healthy sidecut on the i.Peak 90's, so when it's time to take the trails back to the lodge for re-fueling you can tear past people there too.
- Design: Frontside/ All-Mountain
- Camber: FLR Flow Ride early-rise rocker/ traditional camber blend
- Ski Dimensions: 132-89-115
- Binding: Head Tyrolia Mojo 12 binding included
- Turn Radius: 16.1m (size 170)
- FLR Flow Ride lets the tip rise out of the snow for enhanced float
- Sandwich construction for strength and resilience
- Aggressive for advanced skiers
- Intelligence Technology uses fibers in the ski to increase torsional stiffness when skiing hard
- Fast and durable UHM C Base
Questions and Answers
ASK A QUESTION Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"Do you recommend these skis for a advanced skier or only the expert skier?"
1 Answers |
Question by Dave on 3/6/2012 - 11:35 am
"This ski would be great for an advanced skier. Especially if you are looking to push your skill and move into an expert level."
Answer by Ashley (Peter Glenn Staff) on 3/6/2012 - 11:42 am
"How does this ski compare to the Rossingnol Experience 88 and the Bliizzard Bushwacker? "
1 Answers |
Question by Dss on 3/14/2012 - 9:48 pm
"The Head i.Peak 90 Ski and the Rossignol Experience 88 Skis are both for a more advanced rider. The Head's that we offer are a "system" so they come with the binding included. That's why the cost is higher. They also have an early-rise rocker which will allow for easier maneuvering out there on the slopes!"
Answer by Sarah (Peter Glenn Staff) on 3/15/2012 - 10:27 am