Head i.Peak 88 FLR SW Ski System with Bindings
Expert skiers looking to blast through at full speed for some major all-mountain freeriding action will love the Head i.Peak 88 FLR Ski System with Peak 11 Bindings. The i.Peak 88 is the widest of the Peak Series skis and lays out long-radius turns in the back bowls while still gripping hardpack on the front side. The wide tips have FLR Flowride Technology for better float, quick turn initiation, and regular camber for stability at fast speeds. Intelligence Chip Technology channels the ski's energy to increase overall torsional stiffness and reduce flex in the tail when exiting turns. This maintains edge hold throughout the turn and keeps this mid-fat ski from skidding as you complete the turn's arc. The benefits are cumulative so the harder you ski the more energy is reserved in the ski's Intellifibers. This ski platform sports Peak 11 bindings, a lightweight freeriding binding with a 90mm brake that's built for precision and performance in the powder.
- Ski Dimensions: 126 / 88 / 112
- Turn Radius: 19.2 m
- Design: Ungroomed 80% / Groomed 20%
- Camber: Traditional
- FLR Flowride Technology uses elastomeric material for stability
- Intelligence Chip Technology for better edge grip
- Sandwich Construction adds strength for a smooth ride
- Peak 11 Wide Ski Bindings included
- SL (Super Lite) Toe and Heel
- Toe has TRP 4-Roller Pincer System for better grip
- Full Diagonal release engages during twisting falls
- 90mm Wide Brake
- Dura-Coating is a durable finish
- Peak 11 Bindings DIN: 3-11
Questions and Answers
Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"Are the head skis blue and green?"
1 Answers |
Question by peter on 8/12/2010 - 11:04 pm
"The skis are black and green. "
Answer by Danielle (Peter Glenn Staff) on 8/13/2010 - 2:40 pm
"Are they and older model?"
1 Answers |
Question by Brad on 12/1/2010 - 12:22 pm
"These are a 2010 model."
Answer by Ashley (Peter Glenn Staff) on 12/1/2010 - 7:16 pm
"Are the bindings mounted?"
1 Answers |
Question by rich on 9/10/2011 - 2:02 pm
"No, all bindings do not come mounted as there is risk for damage during shipping."
Answer by Ashley (Peter Glenn Staff) on 9/12/2011 - 2:56 pm
There are no reviews yet for this product.