So you can't committ, huh? You can't decide between the perfectly corduroyed groomers, or the fluffy deep powder in the trees. The Head i.Peak 84 Ski System is full of understanding. Just like you, this ski wants to make fast arcing carves on the frontside, and then dive off into an afternoon of indulgence on the backside. With Intellifibers that can adjust the torsional strength of the ski, and a blend of both rocker and traditional camber, the Head i.Peak 84 really is your perfect date this winter.
- Design: Frontside/ All-Mountain
- Camber: FLR Flow Ride early-rise rocker/ traditional camber blend
- Ski Dimensions: 128-84-112
- Binding: Head Tyrolia LX 12 binding included
- Turn Radius: 15.4m (size 170)
- FLR Flow Ride lets the tip rise out of the snow for enhanced float
- Sandwich construction for strength and resilience
- Aggressive for advanced skiers
- Intelligence Technology fibers increase torsional stiffness when skiing hard
- Fast and durable UHM C Base
Questions and Answers
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
Best all mountain ski for efficient energy conservation in hard pack and rail-to-rail turns. Great ease of rotation and buoyancy coming back out of turn in powder...never loose your tip! An easy ski to use with least wasted energy. Really saved my legs. No doubt, the best performance I have gotten from an all-mountain ski. I'm a life-long skier: racing, cruising, powder, on/off terrain.