Head i.Peak 78 Ski System with Bindings
The Head i.Peak 78 Skis take your frontside skier and make him a little more all-mountain. The 78's have that little bit of extra waist width that will make a difference in fresh snow, but they still have the aggressive sidecut that makes carving up a perfect line down the groomed trails so fun. Head i.Peak skis are known for the Intellifibers that read your skiing and adapt the torsional stiffness. These are fun skis that are strong and stable at speed, and forgiving when you need a little room to breathe.
- Design: Frontside/ All-Mountain
- Camber: FLR Flow Ride early-rise rocker/ traditional camber blend
- Ski Dimensions: 124-78-110
- Binding: Head Tyrolia Power 11 binding included
- Turn Radius: 14.6m (size 171)
- FLR Flow Ride lets the tip rise out of the snow for enhanced float
- Sandwich construction for strength and resilience
- Aggressive for advanced skiers
- Intelligence Technology uses fibers in the ski to increase torsional stiffness when skiing hard
- Power Rail Pro for good leverage over bindings
- Fast and durable UHM C Base
Questions and Answers
ASK A QUESTION Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"I'm about 181cm and I wonder if it's possible for me to use the 159cm size of this model for small turns and good slalom moves?"
1 Answers |
Question by SajjadR on 3/1/2012 - 6:32 pm
"This will be too wide and soft for a slalom ski. You should check out the Atomic Smoke Ti. You will have tons of fun turning in that one."
Answer by Ashley (Peter Glenn Staff) on 3/2/2012 - 4:05 pm
"I am looking for a versatile ski for speed and also for powder. I am an expert skier. Off piste skiing. Thanks"
1 Answers |
Question by Ale on 1/29/2013 - 12:51 pm
"This ski is great on piste! It can handle high speed and an aggressive skier without a problem. It is a little narrow for powder. I would look at the iPeak 84 or the iPeak 90 which are going to be better in deep snow, and still offer good carving on the frontside."
Answer by Ashley (Peter Glenn Staff) on 1/29/2013 - 2:56 pm
There are no reviews yet for this product.