Head i.Peak 74 Ski System with Bindings
Carving up the frontside and destroying the moguls is made much easier when you have the Head i.Peak 74 Skis strapped to your feet. These stealthy skis are agile and quick edge-to-edge, thanks to Intellifibers that run from the binding into the core of the ski and react as soon as you initiate movement. Intellifibers can stiffen and soften depending on how hard you ride them, so if you're up for tearing down that fresh trail under the lift, the Head i.Peak 74's will more than meet you halfway.
- Design: Frontside/ All-Mountain
- Camber: FLR Flow Ride early-rise rocker/ traditional camber blend
- Ski Dimensions: 121-74-107
- Binding: Tyrolia Power 11 binding included
- Turn Radius: 14.1m (size 170)
- FLR Flow Ride lets the tip rise out of the snow for enhanced float
- Carbon Jacket provides good torsional stiffness and response
- Aggressive for advanced skiers
- Intelligence Technology uses fibers in the ski to increase torsional stiffness when skiing hard
- Power Rail for good leverage over bindings
- Fast and durable UHM C Base
Questions and Answers
ASK A QUESTION Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"I'm interested in these, do I advise the Ski Boot length so you can adjust the bindings? What other information do you require. I would probably buy Ski Poles also plus a bag. Is there a discount for 2 pairs? Can they be waxed? Delivery to Aspen CO."
1 Answers |
Question by Rae on 1/15/2012 - 9:09 pm
"Great that you are finding all the gear that you need. We do not install the binding on the skis prior to shipping. As far as waxing them, usually when the ski is new they are pre-waxed so you wont need to do it right away."
Answer by alejandra (Peter Glenn Staff) on 1/17/2012 - 9:12 am
There are no reviews yet for this product.