Head Hammered Skis (Men's)
Ride fast and deep with the Head Hammered Skis. These skis are specifically designed for quick descents and deep snow. The waist is nice and wide, and the tip & tail are rockered for lots of float. The Head Hammered Skis have some camber under foot to give you grip and edge hold on groomed terrain. When you load them up with speed, the Independent Suspension System will dampen vibration for a silky smooth ride.
- Design: Powder
- Ski Dimensions: 148-113-131
- Turn Radius: 19m (Size 181)
- Camber: Rockered tip & tail/traditional camber underfoot
- Bindings: not included
- Sandwich cap construction is durable and stable at speed
- Fast and durable UHM base
- Tuffwall durable sidewalls
- TNT Rockered tip and tail for extra float in powder
- Independent Suspension System dampens vibration
Questions and Answers
ASK A QUESTION Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"Looking at powder/all mountain skis. I'm 5'9" @ 175lbs (in my birthday suit). Currently on Head Rev 80 @ 170cm & Fischer Progressor 10+ C-lines @ 165cm. What length ski do you recommend ? Ski exclusively in New England (and we've got lots of powder lately). Noticed the "deal of the day" - Head Hammerheads. HELP !!!"
1 Answers |
Question by Bill on 2/17/2015 - 6:25 pm
"Probably a 170-173 would be good for you. The last size we have left is 181 which I think may be too big."
Answer by Martha (Peter Glenn Staff) on 2/19/2015 - 4:02 pm
There are no reviews yet for this product.