Head Edge J3 Ski Boot (Junior Kids')
The Head Edge J3 Ski Boots make stepping up from kids' boots to adults' boots a breeze. These easy-entry junior ski boots are durable and comfy, and offer all the suport that improving skiers need. The Head Edge J3's are still forgiving enough for lighter skiers to flex them, and their Comfort Footbed means toasty feet out on the snow.
- Flex: Medium range
- Skill Level: Intermediate for junior kids
- Liner: Warm Comfort Liner
- Easy entry for less fussing in the lodge
- Tongue handle to help with pulling on/ off
- SoftWalk Heel for easier walking
- Made in men's size 5-8.5 size equivalencies (size 6.5-10 women's)
Questions and Answers
ASK A QUESTION Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"I wear a ladies size 7 shoe and would like to know if there is a rear entry 2 or 3 buckle boot. I currently have rear entry one buckle made by Raichle which I love but they are getting a bit old."
1 Answers |
Question by JT on 2/23/2013 - 3:17 pm
"Unfortunately, rear entry boots are scarcely available anymore and we do not have any. "
Answer by Martha (Peter Glenn Staff) on 2/26/2013 - 12:52 pm
There are no reviews yet for this product.