The Head Edge HF Ski Boot brings comfort and a great fit to the beginning skier. The flex is nice and soft, making it easy for you to control your skis. There's also a heat-fit liner, which gives you a fit that's custom-formed to your foot. There's adjustable arch support in this boot for even more comfort, and double canting options so that you can match the cuff to the natural alignment of your leg. The Head Edge HF Boot provides comfort and support so you can build your confidence on the hill.
- Flex: 60
- Last Width: 104mm
- Skill Level: Intermediate & Beginner
- HeatFit liner molds to your specific foot shape
- Double canting lets you align the cuff to match your natural stance
- Adjustable arch support for more comfort
- 4 micro-adjustable buckles let you custom adjust the cinch
Peter Glenn Ski Boot Fit Guarantee: Try it on!
Feel free to order our ski boots and try them on. If the unused boots don’t fit, ship them back for free within 30 days. Give us a call and we'll send you a complimentary shipping label.
All boots must be returned in new, unused condition with receipt, tags and box within 30 days.