Head Edge+ 9 One Ski Boots (Women's)
The Head Edge +9 One Ski Boots are heat-system prepared and are designed to keep intermediate female skiers warmer and more comfortable than ever. A forgiving, soft flex and a high volume last allow you to ski all day in this boot on any terrain without developing uncomfortable pressure points. Women-specific features include a flared collar that fits women's calves, fleece-lined HeatFit liner, and a self-shaping footbed.
- Last: 104, high volume
- Flex: 60, low-range flex
- Women-specific HeatFit Liner with fleece
- Women-specific Self-Shaping Footbed
- Women-specific Supportive Heel Option
- Heat-System Prepared for the ultimate warmth
- 4 Micro Alloy buckles
- Adjustable Wedge Arch Support
- Adjustable Canting for perfect alignment
- Double-Adjustable Profile extends the upper cuff if necessary
- Stabilizer Frame
- 30mm Velcro Power Strap
- SoftWalk Heel and Grip Sole for safety when walking
Questions and Answers
Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"Can you tell me more about the heat system? "
1 Answers |
Question by joe on 2/4/2012 - 11:23 am
"These boots are heat-system prepared. This means that if you make the decision to have heaters put into the boot, it is already set up to receive the system. The shop would not have to do much work to install it. The system is not included with the boot."
Answer by Sarah (Peter Glenn Staff) on 2/7/2012 - 10:21 am
There are no reviews yet for this product.