Head Crest Brim Helmet (Men's)
The Head Crest Brim Helmet is a high-tech helmet with all the performance features. Everything is adjustable; there's a dial in the back for getting the perfect fit, ventilation that you can open and close whenever you please, and removable earpads for comfort in changing temperatures. The Crest Brim Helmet has the Conehead core which provides extra impact dispersion. A removable beanie liner tops off the Crest Brim Helmet by providing extra warmth and comfort.
- Brim to keep falling snow out of the eyes
- Lightweight hybrid shell
- Conehead sandwich core to disperse impact
- Agion antimicrobial lining reduces odor buildup
- Adjustable dual-zone ventilation for a quick cool-down
- Removable earpads for comfort in changing temps
- Adjuster in the back for the perfect fit
- Removable beanie lining for warmth
Questions and Answers
Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"Why are the sizes ML and large XL? How do you know which size to select? "
1 Answers |
Question by Kim on 12/22/2012 - 2:36 pm
"M/L is for a medium/large size. Sizes relate to your head circumference as follows: XS/S is 52-55 cm, M/L is 56-59 cm, and an XL/XXL is 60-63 cm."
Answer by Sarah (Peter Glenn Staff) on 12/22/2012 - 9:21 pm
There are no reviews yet for this product.