Head Carma Brim Helmet (Women's)
The Head Carma Brim Helmet provides the same great performance as the original, but with a brim to protect from falling snow. This helmet has a Conehead core that helps to disperse impact without compromising the nice, lightweight feel. There's an adjuster in the back that lets you microadjust the fit. Removable earpads keep you warm in cold weather, and then come out for riding in milder temps.
- Brim to keep falling snow out of the eyes
- Lightweight hybrid shell
- Conehead sandwich core to disperse impact
- Agion antimicrobial lining reduces odor buildup
- Adjustable dual-zone ventilation for a quick cool-down
- Removable earpads for comfort in changing temps
- Adjuster in the back for the perfect fit
- Removable beanie lining for warmth
Questions and Answers
ASK A QUESTION Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"Is there a clip or snap in the back to prevent goggles from sliding off? Can the vents be completely closed?"
1 Answers |
Question by Irina on 2/26/2013 - 8:12 pm
"There are clips on the back for your goggle strap and the vents on top of the helmet can be closed."
Answer by Martha (Peter Glenn Staff) on 2/27/2013 - 2:35 pm
"Can you show me the size chart?"
1 Answers |
Question by veronica on 4/11/2013 - 10:11 am
"There is no size chart for this brand. This helmet will fit a head 22.5"-23.8" in circumference."
Answer by Martha (Peter Glenn Staff) on 4/11/2013 - 11:31 am
There are no reviews yet for this product.