Head AdaptEdge 90 Ski Boots (Men's)
If you have trouble finding ski boots that actually fit, try the Head AdaptEdge 90 Ski Boots. The width can actually be adjusted as many times as you want just by turning a screw, and can be set anywhere from 102mm to 104mm. The flex on this boot is mid-stiff, providing support for guys who ride a little faster. The flex is also adjustable, so if you're tired you can back it off a bit so your legs don't have to do as much work. Double canting lets you match the boot to your natural stance for the most comfort.
- Flex Rating: 80-90 adjustable
- Last Width: 102mm-104mm adjustable
- Skill Level: Intermediate to advanced
- HeatFit moldable liner conforms to your specific foot shape
- Adjustable width lets you get the perfect fit
- Easy Entry shell opens wide for easy on/ off
- Flex adjustment lets you alternate between stiff and soft
- Adjustable rear spoiler for a more comfortable fit with your calf
- Micro-adjustable buckles let you dial in the fit
- Double canting lets you get the perfect, balanced alignment
Questions and Answers
Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
There are no reviews yet for this product.