Head AdaptEdge 90 Ski Boot (Men's)
Just about everything on the Head AdaptEdge 90 Ski Boot is adjustable. There's an adjustable flex, adjustable last, and adjustable canting, and the list goes on. You can actually widen the last on the AdaptEdge 90 from a 102 to a 104 to fit your specific foot width. Not everyone fits perfectly on point with one specific measurement, so if you want to be able to dial in the fit, even on the slopes, you'll want to check out this technically superior ski boot. With a variable flex between 80 and 90, intermediate and advanced-intermediate skiers get the support they need for skiing at speed.
- Flex: 80-90 adjustable
- Last: 102-104mm adjustable
- Skill Level: Advanced and advanced intermediates
- Liner: HeatFit liner
- Adjustable last can be widened or narrowed
- Flex can be adjusted depending on the terrain
- Heat moldable liner for the perfect fit
- Micro-adjustable buckles let you dial in the feel
- Triple-injected shell for energy transfer to your skis
- Double canting can be aligned with your specific leg
- Adjustable spoiler to get the perfect fit with your calf
- Easy-entry shell for simple on/off
Peter Glenn Ski Boot Fit Guarantee: Try it on!
Feel free to order our ski boots and try them on. If the unused boots donâ€™t fit, ship them back for free within 30 days. Give us a call and we'll send you a complimentary shipping label.
All boots must be returned in new, unused condition with receipt, tags and box within 30 days.