Head AdaptEdge 90 One Ski Boot (Women's)
The Head AdaptEdge 90 Ski Boot might be one of the most versatile women's ski boots out there. This boot can actually adapt between 2 lasts with the turn of a screw. This means that if you have a wide foot you can easily get the extra space you need, and if you don't then you can start with it open, and dial down the last as the boot packs out. Combined with all the adjustability you can ask for, the AdaptEdge 90 is a ski boot that's sure to please even the most discriminating riders.
- Flex: 80/70
- Last: 104/102mm
- Skill Level: Advanced to Intermediate
- Liner: HP HeatFit women's liner
- Adaptive Fit lets you change the last width easily
- HeatFit liner molds to your specific foot shape
- Soft furry lining for easy entry/ exit
- Microadjustable buckles dial in the fit
- Double Canting aligns to match your natural stance
- Adjustable profile and spoiler to accommodate your calves
- Triple-injected shell for natural flex
- Stiff/ soft flex adjuster
- Women-specific heel for good hold
Questions and Answers
Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
There are no reviews yet for this product.