Head Adapt Edge 90 Ski Boot (Men's)
The Head Adapt Edge 90 Ski Boot gives you the ability to customize the shell width. With the simple turn of a screw you can change a 104mm boot into a 102mm wide boot. Now your boots will still fit perfectly even after they have been broken in. Top that off with an adjustable flex index and you will feel like the Adapt Edge 90 ski boots are a blank canvas waiting to be transformed into exactly what you want.
- Flex Rating: 90/80 adjustable
- Last Width: 102mm-104mm adjustable
- Skill Level: Intermediate/Advanced
- Large 40mm strap provides added support
- Double canting allows for adjustable stance
- Adjustable rear spoiler for the appropriate calf fit
- Grip pads help minimize slipping while walking
- Flex adjustment allows for altering boot stiffness
- Easy-entry shell design
Questions and Answers
ASK A QUESTION Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"Is this Year 2014 model?"
1 Answers |
Question by Poredoor on 3/7/2014 - 12:47 pm
"This boot is a 2013/2014 winter boot. "
Answer by Katie (Peter Glenn Staff) on 3/7/2014 - 1:11 pm
There are no reviews yet for this product.