Grandoe Micro Glove (Women's)
When you're looking for dependable and dry warmth that won't empty your wallet, give the waterproof Grandoe Micro gloves a try. Primaloft insulation delivers lightweight insulation that won't leave you feeling like you're wearing kitchen mitts when you're enjoying outdoor activities.
- Durable 100 percent microfiber shell fabric sheds moisture
- Waterblock sheepskin palm for secure grip prevents water from entering your glove
- Macro-Cap System adds warmth and protects fingertips
- Soft fleece cuff tucks into jacket to keep cold and snow off your hands
- Primaloft insulation for bulk-free warmth
- Web strap at wrist for secure fit
- Dri-Guard waterproof and breathable insert forms a barrier against moisture
Questions and Answers
Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"I am looking for gloves that will keep my fingers warm while birding outdoors in 10-20 degree winter weather. They should be light-weight and flexible so that I may adjust my binoculars without taking the gloves off. My husband bought a pair of grandoe gloves about 10 years ago and they are still the best, warmest gloves we have. "
1 Answers |
Question by Nancy on 12/13/2010 - 10:43 pm
"Birding sounds fun! These gloves are going to keep you super warm while you are out. The gloves are durable and definitely not stiff. There is a macro-cap system which adds warmth and protects for your fingertips which will help when you are using your camera or binoculars outside in the cold."
Answer by Kendall (Peter Glenn Staff) on 1/29/2011 - 11:54 am
There are no reviews yet for this product.